ull GLOHRA membership is open to all researchers who are affiliated with a public research institution in Germany and are demonstrably active in research relevant for global health, i.e. have had their global health research or project published in a peer-reviewed journal or had an independent academic review of their work in the past three years. Interested individuals to whom the current criteria apply only partially may become associate members. Please review our Statutes for detailed information about eligibility.
Researchers from all disciplines are encouraged to join our growing community. Here’s a few perks:
- Become part of Germany’s first official interdisciplinary global health research community
- Attend scientific and networking events exclusive to GLOHRA members
- Apply for funding for global health research projects and workshops
- Vote to elect the interdisciplinary Steering Committee
- Find collaborators and get information about the latest research opportunities