The past year has been an eventful one, marked by major milestones and the launch of new formats. The 2022 Annual Report provides a colorful overview of our activities and achievements including lots of photos, project summaries, event reports and much more.
As GLOHRA closes out its third year, it is an important moment to take stock of our progress so far. Since its launch, GLOHRA has:
- Awarded 2.6 million euros in research project funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Supported 18 research projects including collaborators in 15 countries
- Attracted approx. 700,000 euros in funding from the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) to support 8 projects and strengthen GLOHRA’s internationalization
- Supported 18 Global Health Academy events for more than 600 participants
- Reached more than 3800 participants in GLOHRA events including 5 Scientific Workshops organized by GLOHRA members
- Held two elections for the interdisciplinary, gender balanced, 19-member Steering Committee
We are delighted to see how GLOHRA has pushed for interdisciplinarity and new mechanisms of collaboration in global health research. With the network’s expansion, we look forward to promising new projects and partnerships.