Members can now apply for funding for innovative research projects.
The German Alliance for Global Health Research especially intends to support
- the development and implementation of groundbreaking ideas
- interdisciplinarity and cross-sectorality in global health research in Germany and internationally
- new models of cooperation and new links between disciplines and communities
The following types of projects can currently be funded:
- Interdisciplinary pilot projects: Seed funding to validate approaches and prepare external funding applications
- Cross-sectoral projects: Collaborative research projects between academic and non-academic partners
- Global Health Fellowships: Postdoc fellowships.
Detailed information about the types of projects, selection criteria and application and evaluation procedures is available in the guidelines for projects. The final funding decision will be made by the German Ministry for Education and Research. Applicants are encouraged to contact the Secretariat before submitting an application. The next-cut-off date is September 20th, midnight.