Status: open until August 31st, 2020
The Alliance is currently searching for a short name to strengthen the brand and create a sense of community. The name should
- be easy to remember, pronounce, and write
- work in English and ideally also in German
- differentiate us from other Global Health Networks in Germany
- work as a stand-alone solution as well as in combination with our technical name (German Alliance for Global Health Research)
- create a basis for a logo
- A proper noun or name might be more suitable than an acronym.
- Members should be able relate to the name and identify with it.
Download the call for ideas